Faculty Position openings are listed below:
- Full-time Faculty Position (Advert Reference Code: FENS-2-2015) in Energy & Power Systems
- Full-time Faculty position (Advert Reference Code: PHYS-1-2016) in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Full-time Faculty position (Advert Reference Code: BIO-4-2016) in Molecular Biology, Genetics and Bioengineering Program
- Full-time Faculty position (Advert Reference Code: CS-1-2017) in Computer Science and Engineering Program
- Full-time Faculty position (Advert Reference Code: EE-1-2017) in Electronics Engineering Program
Postdoctoral researchers should first contact the faculty member with whom they would like to work, in order to discuss openings and potential grant possibilities.
Please note that support for postdoctoral and visiting researchers, sabbaticals are available from TUBITAK, both for Turkish and Foreign applicants. We encourage all postdoctoral and visiting candidates to explore these grants.
All academic job applicants (full-time, part-time, visiting faculty member, and postdoctoral researcher candidates) are required to submit application information and documents using the web-based application system. If you are applying for a specific job opening, the position’s reference code should be entered into the “Advert Reference Code” field of the application form. A list of open academic positions can be found here.