Post Doctoral Research Fellow
Areas of Interest
Agent-based Modeling and Simulation
Supply Chain Management
Artificial Neural Network
- Best Paper Award in Facility Planning and Management Track - IEOM 2012. 2012
- Third place, SSL - International Robocup competitions, Turkey 2011
- First place at 5th IranOpen - International Iran Open Robocup competition 2010
- Third place, SSL - International Robocup Competitions, Singapore 2010
- Before SU Publications
- Danial Esmaeili Aliabadi, Murat Kaya, Güvenç Şahin, Competition, Risk and Learning in Electricity Markets: An Agent-Based Simulation Study, Applied Energy, 2017, 195, 1000-1011. (SCI)
- Danial Esmaeili Aliabadi, Murat Kaya, Güvenç Şahin, An agent-based simulation of power generation company behavior in electricity markets under different market-clearing mechanisms, Energy Policy, 2017, 100, 191-205. (SCI).
- Danial Esmaeili Aliabadi, Murat Kaya, Güvenç Şahin, Determining collusion opportunities in deregulated electricity markets, Electric Power Systems Research, 2016, 141, 432-441. (SCI).
- Bihter Avşar, Danial Esmaeili Aliabadi, Edris Esmaeili Aliabadi, Reza Yousefnezhad, Academic Presenter: a new storytelling presentation software for academic purposes, arXiv preprint arXiv:1607.06979, 2016 Jul 23, 1-9.
- Bihter Avşar, Danial Esmaeili Aliabadi, Parallelized neural network system for solving Euclidean traveling salesman problem, Applied Soft Computing, 2015, 34, 862-873. (SCI)
- Danial Esmaeili Aliabadi, Abolfazl Kazemi, Modeling integrated multi-item supplier selection with shipping frequencies, Optimization in Industrial Engineering, 2015, 8(18), 71-78.
- Bihter Avşar, Danial Esmaeili Aliabadi, Putative microRNA Analysis of the Kiwifruit Actinidia chinensis through Genomic Data, Life Sciences Biotechnology and Pharma Research, 2015, 4 (2), 96-99.
- Hassan Haleh, Danial Esmaeili Aliabadi, Improvement of imperialist colony algorithm by the employment of imperialist learning Operator and implementing in travel salesman problem, Journal of Development and Evolution of Management, 2015, 22, 55-61.
- Danial Esmaeili Aliabadi, Abolfazl Kazemi, Behrooz Pourghannad, A two-level GA to solve an integrated multi-item supplier selection model, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2013, 219(14), 7600-7615. (SCI)