- Only approved carts should be used to transport gas cylinders.
- You should be aware of and take precautions regarding risks of hazards related to gases to be used.
- Gas cylinders should be secured all the time.
- You should be aware of the locations of emergency gas shut-off buttons, emergency exits and fire extinguishers. You should also know emergency evacuation procedures regarding gases.
- Odor is not a detection method for possible toxic gas leaks. Do not try to detect a gas leak by odor.
- Inert gases are hazardous. Do not assume otherwise.
References and sources for information from the relevant websites and documentation of different universities, NGOs and government agencies used in the preparation of this website are provided at references.