Üretim Yönetimi, Yalın Üretim, Stok Yönetimi, Tedarik Zinciri Yönetimi
1. Yılmaz, Cengiz; Sezen, Bülent and Kabadayı, E. Tümer, “Supplier Fairness as a Key Mediating Factor in the Supplier Performance-Reseller Satisfaction Relationship,” Journal of Business Research (SSCI) Vol. 57, Issue 8, (August 2004), pp. 854-863.
2. Yılmaz, Cengiz, Sezen, Bülent and Özdemir, Özlem “Joint and Interactive Effects of Trust and (Inter)Dependence on the Emergence of Relational Behaviors in Long-Term Channel Dyads,” Industrial Marketing Management (SSCI), Vol. 34, 2005, pp. 235-248.
3. Sezen, Bülent and Yılmaz, Cengiz “Relative effects of dependence and trust on flexibility, information exchange, and solidarity in marketing channels.” Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing (SSCI), Vol. 22, Issue 1, 2007, pp. 41-51.
4.Sezen, Bülent and Kitapçi, Hakan “Spreadsheet simulation for the supply chain inventory problem” Production Planning & Control (SCI), Vol. 18, No. 1, 2007, 9-15.
5. Kitapçi, Hakan and Sezen, Bülent, “The effects of participation in decision making, individual improvement efforts and training on the quality of the product design process,” Production Planning and Control (SCI), Vol. 18, No. 1, January 2007, 3-8.
6. Sezen, Bülent “Relative Effects of Design, Integration and Information Sharing on Supply Chain Performance,” Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, (SSCI), Vol. 13, Issue 3, 2008, pp. 233-240.
7. İnce, Levent; Sezen, Bülent; Sarıdoğan, Erhan, and İnce, Hüseyin, “An Evolutionary Computing Approach for the Target Motion Analysis (TMA) Problem for Underwater Tracks” Expert Systems with Applications, (SCI), Vol. 36, Number 2P2, March 2009, pp. 3866-3879.
8. Taner, M. Tolga and Sezen, Bülent “Modeling of the Taguchi's Signal-to-Noise Ratios for Healthcare,” Total Quality Management and Business Excellence, (SSCI), Vol. 20, No. 5, 2009, pp. 483-495.
9. Aren, Selim, Alpkan, Lütfihak, Sezen, Bülent, and Güncü, Ziya Alper “Drivers of Firms’ Debt Ratios: Evidence from Taiwanese and Turkish Firms,” Journal of Business Economics and Management (SSCI), Vol. 13, Issue 1, 2012, pp. 53-70.
10.Sezen, Bülent, Karakadılar, İbrahim S. and Büyüközkan, Gülçin “Proposition of a Model for Measuring Adherence to Lean Practices: Applied to Turkish Automotive Part Suppliers,” International Journal of Production Research (SCI), Vol. 50, No. 14, July 2012, pp. 3878-3894.
11. Gök, M. Şahin and Sezen, Bülent “Capacity Inefficiencies of Teaching and Non-Teaching Hospitals,” The Service Industries Journal (SSCI), Vol. 32, Issue 14, November 2012, pp. 2307-2328.
12. Gök, M. Şahin and Sezen, Bülent “Analyzing the Ambiguous Relationship between Efficiency, Quality and Patient Satisfaction in Healthcare Services: The Case of Public Hospitals in Turkey,” Health Policy (SSCI), Vol. 111, No 3, 2013, 290-300.
13. Ülker, Birol, Sezen, Bülent “A Fuzzy Based Self-Check Capable Computerized MCDM Aid Tool,” Kybernetes(SCI), Vol. 43, Issue 5, 2014, 797-816.
14. Sibel Yıldız Çankaya, Bülent SEZEN “Effects of green supply chain management practices on sustainability performance” J. of Manufacturing Technology Management (JMTM), (SSCI), Vol. 30, Issue 1, pp. 98-121, January 2019.
15. Yasar, Neslihan Beyhan, Sezen, Bülent, Ibrahim S. Karakadilar “Mediating effect of continuous improvement on the relationship between innovation and financial performance,” Total Quality Management & Business Excellence (SSCI), Vol. 30, No. 8, May 2019, pp. 893-907.
16. Sağlam, Yeşim Can, Sezen, Bülent, Sibel Yıldız Çankaya “The inhibitors of risk information sharing in the supply chain: a multiple case study in Turkey,” Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management (SSCI), Vol. 28, February 2020, pp. 19-29.