Learning Assistant (LA) for FENS IT
We are looking for part-time Learning Assistant (LA) for FENS IT for in-house software web development.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for solutions to our new projects as well as supporting the existing ones.
If you apply and get selected, your job description will be “Web Back-End Developer”.
A brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are:
- Experienced with Git workflow and Docker
- Knowledge & Experience in PHP, Laravel and CodeIgniter frameworks is a plus.
- Development skills using SQL, NoSQL and in-memory database technologies
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
For application please email Hande Tanaltay (Administrator Stuff) firstname.lastname@example.org, briefly answering the following questions:
- Do you have any PHP programming experience?
- Do you have any experience in any of SQL and Webservice,
- Do you have experience in any of modern server components (Docker)
- Do you have experience in common Git workflows?
If you have any questions about the process or the job, you are welcome to contact Hande Tanaltay(email@example.com)
All applications must be sent to the mail with a short application and updated CV.
Important Note: Due to work permits we only accept applications from Turkish Citizens.