The Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Sabancı University, is looking for a highly motivated post-doctoral researcher who will work on a TUBITAK-funded project about sub-terahertz circuits and systems. The researcher will be mainly responsible for developing ultra-broadband ultra-high data-rate wireless communications.
Among Turkey's leading research universities, Sabancı University provides its employees with competitive compensation and great working conditions, stimulating environments excellent for career development. The position also offers on-campus accommodation, private health insurance, lunch, and other side benefits.
- System-level design of ultra-broadband sub-terahertz wireless communication system; including implementation and integration aspects as well as BB DSP considerations.
- Millimeter-wave and sub-terahertz circuit design on CMOS, and measurements; reflect performance improvement points
- Preparing reports and documentation for the project
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge in one of the following research subjects:
- Millimeter-wave, sub-terahertz, and terahertz antenna, arrays, and integrations technologies
- Millimeter-wave, sub-terahertz, and terahertz circuit design, implementation, and measurements
- Baseband, Digital Signal Processing for wireless communications technologies using FPGAs or ASICs
- Strong problem-solving skills in tracking hardware and software problems and providing solutions to resolve such issues promptly.
- Familiarity with windows system, office software, VPN, etc.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Ph.D. Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Sciences and Engineering or related fields.
Please submit the required documents in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Two pages CV including education and work experience,
- A summary of the Ph.D. thesis,
- Publications list,
- Two reference letters from the supervisors.