Students must first read the Ph.D. Qualifying Written Exam Regulations which govern the Ph.D. Qualification rules.
For the the Ph.D. Qualifying Written Exams, allowed topics and rules for each program can be found on these links:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Science and Nano Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Molecular Biology, Genetics and Bioengineering
- Engineering Mathematics: exam topic for all programs excluding Mathematics
Students must apply from Graduate Student System prior to the exam.