Ph.D in Electrical and Computer Engieering,Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh (USA), 2001. M.Sc.in Electrical and Computer Engieering,Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh (USA), 1997. B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bosphorous University, 1994.
Areas of Interest
- E. Derman and M. Keskinoz, “Normalized Cross-Correlation Based Global Distortion Correction in Fingerprint Image Matching,” to appear in proceeding of the 23rd International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing ( IWSSIP), 2016.
- K. Eritmen, M. Keskinoz, “Improving The Performance of Wireless Sensor Networks Through Optimized Complex Field Network Coding,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 15, no.5, pp. 2934-2946, May 2015.
- K. Eritmen, M. Keskinoz, “Distributed Decision Fusion for Hierarchical Wireless Sensor Networks,” Wireless Networks, volume: 20, no: 5, pp. 987-1002 , 2014
- E.Masazade, R. Rajagopalan, P. Varshey, C. Mohan, G. K. Sendur, M. Keskinoz, “A Multiobjective OptimizationApproach to Obtain Decision Thresholds for Distributed Detection in Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part B, vol.40, no.2, pp.444-457, 2010.
- C.Karabat, M.Keskinoz, “Blind Detector in Spread Spectrum Watermarking for Interference Reduction,” Fourth International Conference on Emerging Security Information Systems and Technologies (SECUREWARE), pp. 103-108, 2010.
- C. Orencik, T. B. Pedersen, E. Savas, Mehmet Keskinoz, “ Securing Fuzzy Vault Schemes through Biometric Hashing,” Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering &Computer Sciences , vol.18, no.4, pp. 515-539, 2010.
- M. Sutunc, M. Keskinoz, C. Karabat, “Improving the Performance of Wavelet Domain Spread SpectrumWatermarking Systems Using Space –Time Block Codes, “ IEEE Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference, pp.484-487, 2009
- C. Orencik, T. B. Petersen, E. Savas, M. Keskinoz, “ Improved Fuzzy Vault Scheme for Fingerprint Verification ,”International Conference on Security and Crytography SECRYPT, pp.37-43, 2008.